Look here to find your perfect job in physiotherapy
Here are some of the current opportunities in Canada.
Contact Us to post your job opportunity.
The prices to advertise your job opportunity with CAMPT are:
- $200 for one email to all Fellows and a 3 month listing on this site. $100 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 3 months and max 2 additional)
- $150 for a 3 month listing with no email
- $200 for advertisements on our social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (1 time)
- $275 for one email and one post on social media
- $550 for advertisements on our social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (4 time – every 3 months)
- $300 for a 3 month listing on this website, 1 email to members, and 1 advertisements on social media. $75 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 3 months)
- $500 for a 6 month listing on this website, 2 emails to members, and 2 advertisements on social media. $65 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 6 months – Max 2 additional)
- $1000 for a 12 month listing on this website, 4 emails to members, and 4 advertisements on social media. $50 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 12 months – Max 2 additional)
Tenure Track Position in Clinical Anatomy / Poste de professeur en anatomie clinique
- Employer: Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
- Location: Trois-Rivières, Quebec
- Closing Date: Only those applications received by 5 p.m., March 2, 2018, will be considered.
- Download/View Full Description
Posted December 14, 2017
This site or e-blast may contain third party advertisements and links to third party sites, which are for information purposes only to its members. CAMPT does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in these advertisements or sites, and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and sites, nor the products and services offered by the third parties. CAMPT does not in any way endorse, recommend, warrant or guarantee any third party advertisements or sites nor the information contained therein nor the products or services offered by the third parties. It is the responsibility of each individual member to personally contact their respective Colleges and/or governing bodies to ensure the accuracy of any information, statements, representations, claims, or promises presented in these advertisements or sites.