CAMPT-Certified physiotherapists help patients get better, recover faster, and stay healthier
Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT) is a trademarked and protected title that only CAMPT-Certified members can use . The title signifies that you have completed post-graduation training in hands on therapy techniques that meet international standards.
Our goal is to make the FCAMPT designation the mark of physiotherapists who are committed to providing quality, patient-centered care that combines clinical experience with evidence-based orthopaedic practice.
Why be CAMPT-Certified?
The CAMPT-Certified program is designed to raise awareness of the FCAMPT title and brings many benefits.
- CAMPT-Certified marketing kit including guide, logos, and customized patient marketing materials to promote yourself and educate the general public about your credentials.
- Intensive social media efforts to promote your qualifications, including an active presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Promotion of the value of CAMPT-Certified physiotherapists to referring practitioners.
- Opportunities to become a mentor or instructor, for the certification processes.
- Quarterly Research eNewsletter highlighting research from Canadian physiotherapists
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting for CAMPT initiatives.
- Canadian representation internationally at IFOMPT and WCPT.
- Qualifications easily transferable to other IFOMPT-accredited countries.
- Sponsors international initiatives to promote manual therapy curriculum in developing countries.
- Provides research funding assistance to Canadian and internationally-driven projects.
- Networking and marketing opportunities at events and the opportunity to take low-cost refresher courses.
If you are not currently a member, please take a moment to consider joining and realize the benefits of belonging to this organization.