Upcoming events to network with your peers
If you are interested in having your event included on this page, please contact us.
The prices to advertise your event with CAMPT are:
- $200 for one email to all Fellows and a 3 month listing on this site. $100 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 3 months and max 2 additional)
- $150 for a 3 month listing with no email
- $200 for advertisements on our social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (1 time)
- $275 for one email and one post on social media
- $550 for advertisements on our social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (4 time – every 3 months)
- $300 for a 3 month listing on this website, 1 email to members, and 1 advertisements on social media. $75 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 3 months)
- $500 for a 6 month listing on this website, 2 emails to members, and 2 advertisements on social media. $65 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 6 months – Max 2 additional)
- $1000 for a 12 month listing on this website, 4 emails to members, and 4 advertisements on social media. $50 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 12 months – Max 2 additional).
Contact Us to post your event.
The Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association and The Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy are pleased to announce
The 2019 Orthopaedic National Symposium
Friday, June 7th to Sunday, June 9th, 2019 Hilton Downtown Hotel Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Orthopaedic National Symposium is a nation-wide conference dedicated to orthopaedic physiotherapy practice in Canada. It is held in partnership with the Orthopaedic Division of the CPA and the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy. The 2019 Symposium will be a follow-up to our hugely successful full three-day symposium in 2017. It will bring together practitioners and the best ideas from the areas of:
- The assessment and treatment of orthopaedic conditions, using clinical reasoning, manual therapy, exercise and patient education
- Pain Science and its application to clinical practice
- Special populations in orthopaedics, including pelvic health interventions, concussion management, and vestibular rehabilitation
- Clinical practice management and leadership
- Physiotherapy education and knowledge transfer
We will be soliciting papers and presentations for the Symposium; further details including a formal Call for Papers/Presentations and Submission Guidelines will be forthcoming. Potential presenters should keep in mind the following:
Proposals for Papers/Presentations can be submitted electronically starting: Monday, January 7th, 2019
The Deadline for Submissions: Saturday, January 26th, 2019 (11:59 p.m. Eastern)
For further details, please visit the Symposium website:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Dianna Moulden Chair, Organizing Committee
Shaun Lapenskie Chair, Abstract Review Committee