Upcoming events to network with your peers
If you are interested in having your event included on this page, please contact us.
The prices to advertise your event with CAMPT are:
- $200 for one email to all Fellows and a 3 month listing on this site. $100 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 3 months and max 2 additional)
- $150 for a 3 month listing with no email
- $200 for advertisements on our social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (1 time)
- $275 for one email and one post on social media
- $550 for advertisements on our social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter (4 time – every 3 months)
- $300 for a 3 month listing on this website, 1 email to members, and 1 advertisements on social media. $75 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 3 months)
- $500 for a 6 month listing on this website, 2 emails to members, and 2 advertisements on social media. $65 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 6 months – Max 2 additional)
- $1000 for a 12 month listing on this website, 4 emails to members, and 4 advertisements on social media. $50 for additional email follow-ups. (within the 12 months – Max 2 additional).
Contact Us to post your event.
The Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association and The Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy are pleased to announce
The 2021 Orthopaedic National Symposium
April 30 – May 2, 2021 in Winnipeg.
The CAMPT-NOD symposium planning team has been actively working behind the scenes, while monitoring the situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada and around the world. The well-being of our members, volunteers, and guests remains our top priority! We are hopeful that the 2021 Ortho Symposium will run as scheduled on site in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Register Worry-Free! Our present plan is to create and host a LIVE experience that is rich in education and connection. Not lost in this objective is our focus on the Duty of Care, delivering a safe, secure, and healthy environment. If the pandemic dictates that we cannot hold an in-person event in a safe manner, a virtual event will be delivered to all registered attendees, and any appropriate discount on registration fees will be made. The Ortho Symposium team will make final decisions in early 2021 in this regard.
We will continue to work closely with our venue partners, Delta Hotel by Marriott Winnipeg and the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg to provide you with an environment that aligns with protocols to ensure the health and comfort of all of us.
You can count on us to make the best decision for a weekend of education, networking, fun, and a memorable experience for you!
For further details, please visit the Symposium website:
We look forward to seeing you there!